CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ready for the 4th!!

This is picture of a layout I made in June, for my "Use Your Stash" class.  It is based on a sketch in the newest addition to the Close To My Heart "how-to" books, Magic.  I think it's one of the first times I've created a layout in advance of the event. LOL!   :-) 

(click on the photo to enlarge the picture)

There will be a vertical photo on the left page, centered over the red circle, but my little place marker fell of as I was bringing the layout downstairs to photograph, and I was just too lazy to go back upstairs to get it.  :-)  I used the Fanfare paper pack, which I'm thrilled to announce will be carried over in to the new Idea Book.  I did some tone-on-tone stamping with the Cranberry strips, and some Clear Sparkles add a bit of pizzazz.  There is some dimension on the page too, with the Dimensional Elements stars and letters.  I simply inked them up, using a dauber (the letters in JULY), and I stamped on the stars.

Thanks for looking!!

Materials list (all products CTMH, except where noted):
-paper:  White Daisy cs, Cranberry cs, Fanfare level 2 paper pack
-ink:  Pacifica
-Stamps: Friendship Alphabet Large, Boom!, Friendship Alphabet Small
-Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Dimensional Elements Stars, Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet Uppercase (discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment