CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's here! It's here! What we've all been asking for.....

I can't even tell you how super-excited I am that Close To My Heart has partnered with Provo Craft and Cricut to bring us a new, exclusive Cricut cartridge!!!!!  It's called Art Philosophy, and will only be available through a Close To My Heart consultant, beginning August 1st (that's only 6 days away, people!!).  Here is a quick video to give you an idea of what this must-have cartridge has to offer:




Get out of town!!  Matching chipboard pieces AND stamps?!!!  I tell you, I am truly in heaven.  CTMH has given us everything a paper crafter can want.  I ordered my Art Philosophy collection as soon as I was able to, and it arrives today!  The anticipation is nearly killing me.  :-)

If you too, would like to share in the Cricut excitement, please give me a jingle, or shoot me an email.  I'd love to show you how to maximize this amazing tool, and bring your paper crafting to a brand new level of awesomeness.  :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fed Ex delivered mine today, and, in the words of my kids, it is "da bomb"!!! I've been playing with it all afternoon! :-)

    ReplyDelete