CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Bang for Your Buck!!

I know I've been a bad, bad blogger this week....I am getting ready to leave for Close To My Heart's annual Convention, and I've been pulling my hair out trying to get ready to leave.  It's in Anaheim, CA this year, at Disneyland, and this will be my first year attending.  I'm so stinkin' excited I'm about to burst!!  So, just to warn you in advance, next week will be a bit thin as far as blog posts go, too.  But I promise I'll have some SUPER cool stuff to share when I get back!!!!

For now, let me tell you about an awesome special CTMH has for the month of July.  We all like to get more bang for our buck, right??  Well, during the month of July, simply order $50 of product from our current catalogue, and receive your choice of 5 featured items for just $1!! 

The 5 items you can choose from are:

-Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection
-Creative Basics Animal Cookies collection
-My Originals Bits and Pieces Card Kit
-My Originals It's Your Day Card Kit
-My Originals Around the Holidays Card Kit



Contact me if you'd like to know specifics about what is in each kit.  Remember, this special is only good through July 31, so don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment