CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy birthday, Dad!

I just want to take a few minutes today to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday!!  He doesn't read this blog (at least I don't think he does!), but I still want to acknowledge "his" day.  Here he is (with my mom and my kids!) last summer on a family vacation:

Since he retired in March, he now has plenty of time to do the things he loves to do the most:  golfing, and riding his Harley.  In fact, he is spending his birthday on his Bike, touring New England visiting family.  He worked so hard for so many years, and I'm beyond thrilled that he now has time to enjoy the things he's passionate about. 

Enjoy your trip, Dad, and have a very Happy Birthday!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment