I started with 4 Just Blooms White Daisy paper flowers (I know, I know, the picture only shows 2... ). I love these flowers, because they can be inked, sprayed, stamped on, and whatever else you can think of to do to paper.
I inked up the flowers with regular ole Black ink. I didn't worry too much about the middle of two of them, because I knew that part would be covered.
I layered them together, and stuck a pearl brad from Creative Imaginations through the center. I used the prongs of the brad to wrap the flower around a headband we already had, and used a hot glue gun to make sure it stayed put.
Here is the finished product. Allie was very happy with it, and I think I probably saved myself about $12 bucks! Even better, the whole thing probably took me less than 5 minutes. I think it took longer to heat up the glue gun than it did to put the flower togther.
And here's a picture of my baby girl. Can't believe she'll be a middle-schooler next year!
Thanks for looking!