CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wings journal

In January, my amazing friend Susan decided to become a Close To My Heart consultant.  Yay, Susan!!  I know she will be awesome with this business, and to welcome her to my team, I made her a special journal she can use to take notes, write down ideas, or just jot sketches.   I LOVE these journals....they come with a plastic sleeve on the front, so you can change out the decorated panel if you want.  Or, you can tear the sleeve off, and create something across the entire front of the journal.  So versatile! 

It's hard to see in the photo, but the butterfly was inked with Vineyard Berry ink, and the edges sponged with Black ink, for a two-tone look.  I only attached the body of the butterfly, leaving the wings to "float" off the page. 

Thanks for visiting!!





Materials used (all products are from Close To My Heart, except where noted):

Z1268 My Creations Journal
X7135B Wings Level 2 Paper Pack

E1019 Bohemian Alphabet
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Z2157 Vineyard Berry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Z1311 1 1/4" Circle Punch
SU! border punch
Martha Stewart scoring board

No comments:

Post a Comment