CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sympathy card with Bliss papers

They say things always happen in 3's....unfortunately, that was very true in the month of February.  I had to make 3 sympathy cards for different people.  I learned that I need to make some sympathy cards to have on hand, since time is usually of the essence in these circumstances.  Anyway, I found that the simple elegance of the new Bliss papers are perfect for those times when you want subdued, but gorgeous colors.  Here is one of the cards I made.  The bird was inked with Grey Flannel, and the edges were sponged with Chocolate ink.  So pretty!!  The scalloped border on the side is made with one of my favorite new products, the Kraft Color-Ready Borders.  These little strips of beauty are self-adhesive, and come in 25 different designs.  Each package contains 2 of each design, for a total of 50 strips.  They can be colored, cut, stamped on.....the possibilities are endless!!


Materials used: (all products from Close To My Heart, except where noted):

Z1377 Kraft Color-Ready Borders
X7132B Bliss Level 2 Paper Packet
D1452 Find Your Style stamp set
Z2111 Chocolate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Z1366 Metal Assortment brads
In Sympathy stamp --maker unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment