CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hope for Japan

I have been with Close To My Heart for almost exactly one year, and in the past 12 months I have been soooo impressed with the high quality of customer service, and the caring heart of our founder, Jeanette Lynton.  Jeanette has designed an exclusive stamp set, for the sole purpose of supporting relief in Japan.  Read in her words what she has to say:

"We've all been reeling with the images of tragedy and devastation in Japan. If you're looking for an easy, real, practical way to help relief efforts, then I invite you to contact your Close To My Heart Consultant!

Typically, our A-size sets retail for $7.95/$8.75 CAN, but the "Hope for Japan" set will be available through April 30 for just $5--and Close To My Heart will be donating 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan.

If we all do a little, together we can do a lot. Let's show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan!




 


I ordered mine the first day it was available, and I can not wait for it to arrive, to start creating with it!  Contact me for ordering information:  thepaperprincess2@comcast.net, or 540-338-4110.  Thanks for your support!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment