CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Open House this week-end!!!!!!

OK, so I'm so excited about this business that I can hardly stand it, and I definitely want  to share it with all of you!!!!  So here are the details for the Open House this week-end:

Where:  my house, 309 N. Old Dominion Lane, Purcellville
When:  Saturday, April 24, 7-9:30pm  OR  Sunday, April 25, 6-8:30 (just drop by whenever you'd like)
What:  make a FREE card, tickets for door prizes, cute projects, class sign ups, and great food!!

So here's the deal. . . . you will earn tickets for the door prize drawings just for showing up.  BUT, you can also earn additional tickets BEFORE the Open House.  Here's how:

-RSVP your attendance (2 tickets)


-Be one of the first 10 people to RSVP (5 tickets)

-Schedule a Home Gathering with me (10 tickets)

-Hold your gathering BEFORE May 1 (20 tickets)

-Bring a friend to the Grand Opening (5 tickets per friend)

-Leave a message on my blog (5 tickets)

I've been hard at work creating samples and class projects, and you won't want to miss them!!  Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment