CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Grand Opening and special incentive. . .

So I sat down with my calendar tonight and scheduled the dates of my first workshops and classes.  I will host a "Grand Opening" the week-end of April 24-25.  I know everyone is super busy on the week-ends, so I have 2 different times set aside:  Saturday 7-9:30pm, and Sunday 3:30-6:00pm.  Come to either, or both!! Plan on making a FREE super cute card, featuring the new Splendor paper.  So pretty!  I can't wait to show you all the BEAUTIFUL new papers and stamps in our new Summer Idea Book!! I will have samples of classes and workshops on display as well, but I know you will LOVE everything CTMH has in their amazing product line. Stay tuned for more details about the Grand Opening, including FREE GIFTS, and door prizes!

Please RSVP if you intend on coming.  Email:  thepaperprincess2@comcast.net, or phone: 540-338-4110.  If you can not make it to the Grand Opening, but would still like to play, think about hosting your own home gathering.  You still get to make a FREE project, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home with a few friends.  Plus, you earn discounted or FREE goodies just for being the hostess.  Can't beat that deal with a stick.  More details to come. But as an added incentive, the first person to book a Home Gathering with me will receive a FREE stamp set!   You can do it, be the first!  The race is on!!  :-)

Check back often, as I will have project pictures and calendars up soon.  Final details for the Grand Opening as well.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle. Sadly, we will be out of town that weekend, but best of luck and lots of fun! Kitty G.

    ReplyDelete