CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

OK, so the big Open House is this week-end.  I can't wait to show everyone the totally adorable products Close To My Heart has to offer.  I know some of you can't come to the Open House, so I thought I'd post some pix of my May classes.



This picture is the first page in my Veranda board book class. . . the camera just does not do justice to the beauty of the papers.  It is a cute little 6 x 6 chipboard book, suitable for all sorts of occassions (hmmmm. . . Mother's Day is coming up. . . . ).  Simple and sweet!!   Look at the slideshow on the right for pictures of all the pages. 
Monday, May 3, 6:30pm-9:30pm  $20


Each month I will offer a class I am calling the "Paper Princess Royalty Kit". Each basic kit includes 12 double-sided B&T Duos patterned papers, 10 pieces of coordinating cardstock, an exclusive stamp set (available only with the kit), a pack of embellishments, and a beautiful, full-color guide to complete either 4 scrapbook pages, or 12 cards.  All of that for only $29.95!!!  I am SERIOUSLY amazed at how much product is in these kits!!  A really great value at that price.  And so easy to do, since the instructions are included.  :-)  I will teach the scrapbook pages and the cards on different days, and I am going to offer both day and evening classes, so nobody will miss an opportunity to work on these fun projects!


Here is a picture of the May scrapbook Royalty Kit:

Wednesday, May 12, 12-2:30 or 7:00pm-9:30pm
$29.95 (not including tax & shipping)

And here is a picture of the card workshop (we will make 2 of each design):

Wednesday, May 26, 12:00-2:30pm, or 7:00-9:30pm
$29.95 (does not include tax and shipping)

I will also offer the kit classes as a club membership. . . a perfect opportunity to get together with some friends once a month, and knock-out some projects on a consistent basis.  As with most clubs, there are some awesome perks to being a member.   More details to come. . .

One last picture.  This is of our awesome Miracle kit, exclusive to Close To M Heart, in honor of National Scrapbooking Month (May). 
Isn't is beautiful???  Soooo pretty, and Spring-like!  Click the link in the right hand column to see the contents of the kit.

Whew!  Long post!!  That's it for now.  Never fear, there are more projects, but only the Open House attendees will get to see!!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment