CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My customers ROCK!!

I have to admit, I have some pretty fantastic customers.  Wonderful ladies, extremely talented and creative.  I'm very lucky to have them in my life, and I truly like and appreciate every single one of them.  But I especially love when they share with me what they have created with their Close To My Heart products.  And it REALLY makes me happy when one of said creations gets PUBLISHED!!  One of my favorite customers, Ruby Claggett, submits artwork regularly, and has been published several times.  I think she told me today she's had 13 cards in 7 issues of Take Ten magazine.  I'm so very proud of her!  In the current issue alone, she has 3 cards!   Wow!  Be sure and take a look.  Here is a picture of the front of the magazine, and also a picture of the card that uses Close To My Heart stamps....go take a peek at the issue in the store, and see if you can find her other two cards.  :-)

Way to go, Ruby!!  It really emphasizes to me that I should totally be submitting artwork, too.  Why not?  What's the worst that can happen?  :-)  I would like to encourage my customers to submit for publication as well.  Hmmmm....maybe I should start offering incentive gifts for any customer who has artwork published using CTMH products.  Who's in?  :-)

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment