CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

WOW!!!! Incredible Paper Sale. . . 8 days only!

Well, Close To My Heart has done it again!!  We want YOU to know how much you are appreciated as a customer, and so the company has decided to have a MAJOR blow-out sale on select paper packs and My Stickease assortments!  For 8 days only, starting on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on my website

Click here for the complete list of sale items!!

If you don't recognize any of the papers, you can look them up at my website: michelleauten.myctmh.com.

OK, so here are the deets:

Are these items available only on a MyCTMH site?
Yes! We will only be offering these items for sale on MyCTMH sites.

Can I purchase other items at full retail along with these discounted My Stickease, My Reflections Level 1 kits and Level 2 paper packets on the same MyCTMH order?
Yes! You will be able to mix and mingle the items for sale from the $2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate campaign along with regularly priced items for sale on MyCTMH site.

Is this campaign a “while supplies last” campaign?
Yes. We have provided many, many items numbers for you to purchase from during the campaign. So there is ample supply on hand but each item is while supplies last.

Will the purchase of the discounted My Stickease, My Reflections Level 1 kits and Level 2 paper packets count toward my customer receiving the Stamp of the Month at a discount or even free?
Yes! Your purchases for the campaign count toward the Stamp of the Month incentive.

How much is shipping/handling for the $2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate campaign deals?
Regular shipping and handling applies and will not change for this campaign. All MyCTMH shipping prices are based on the weight of items ordered, not the price of the items ordered. This means that shipping prices well reflect the costs of shipping even discounted products.

Is there a limit to the number of My Stickease, Level 1, and Level 2 paper packets a customer can purchase on one order?
Nope! There is no limit to the number of items you can purchase on one order.


So print off this list and highlight the paper you can’t live without. Then come back on Wednesday and get them ordered!!!

Oh, and here's a secret. . . many of these papers are already retired, and ALL of them will be retired as of Dec. 31, 2010.  So grab them while you can!!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment