OK, so I'm TOTALLY stealing this post from my Director, Melissa Laverty. Thanks Mel!!! :-)
We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. So for 8 days, starting tomorrow August 4 through August 11 (while supplies last), you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 at michelleauten.myctmh.com.
I want to make this shopping experience as smooth as possible for you. So, here’s a list of helpful hints:
1) If you have never ordered from Close to My Heart from MyCTMH website before, click here to set up your online account. This will save you time tomorrow.
2) Print out the list of items on sale: The Great Paper Sale Highlight the products you are planning to order. To see an overview most of the paper packs that will be on sale, click here You can also check out a document created by my colleague Kristen Woodie with pictures of each of the kits on sale. New kits from the Spring & Summer ‘10 Idea Books will not be included in the sale. Several of the kits that will be available through the sale are currently retired, so they are not pictured. You can either go through old Idea Books, or search for them with Google.
3) You will be able to add non-sale items to your cart. So, go through your Close to My Heart Wishlist. If you need some ideas, check out our Online Idea Book. Mark down the item numbers.
4) Remember, your order will qualify you to get the August Stamp of the Month for free or at a discount. If you’d like to see some awesome artwork created with this set, click here to go to the start of a blog hop, featuring this set.
5) Okay, you are just about ready. After 9am MDT or 11am EST on Wednesday, August 4, click here to start shopping online. To make things faster, I recommend that instead of searching for the items you want, you simply enter their order numbers on the lower left hand side of the page. AND, that you click on the box that reads: “Check box to load shopping pages more quickly without pictures. Uncheck box to load pictures“. Per #6 (see below) I expect that unless you are hoping to order paper that has long been retired and therefore in shorter supply, most of the items should be available for the duration of the sale. If you are not going to have access to a computer during the days of the sale due to vacation, etc. you are welcome to email your order to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 540-338-4110.
6) Finally, remember to try to be patient. This is a sale that many people will be trying to get into. But CTMH has told us this is about product availability: “We have specifically chosen the items available for sale because they are desirable, current and retired items for which we also have strong stock. Not all quantities in stock are equal and there will likely be some that we run out of. But the variety is wide and there is something for everyone’s taste and style. Although this is a “while supplies last” campaign and it’s important for us to position the items as such, our inventory varied and well stocked and ready to support you.”
Don’t feel like dealing with all of that mess and just want to browse around and see what’s what? It’s all good. I’m just so excited that so many of you are going to get some absolutely fantastic CTMH paper at such a great price!!!