CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Upcoming classes.....

These are a few of the classes and workshops I'll be offering in the month of April.  Also, as a special hostess bonus, I will be giving away a FREE Flower Power paper flower garden to anyone who hosts a Home Gathering before April 31st.  This is in addition to the regular corporate-sponsored hostess benefits.  Keep it for yourself, or give it away as a gift.  It's your choice!  :-)

This is a long post, so make sure you read all the way to the end!!



Making Magic layout class: (click on the pictures for a larger image)



                   
Do you have paper collecting dust?  Not sure how to use that Waxy Flax?  Join my new class...Making Magic.  Each month I will guide you through creating a beautiful 2-page layout using the "Magic" how-to book, with each layout featuring creative interactive elements.  This will be a monthly class, but there is no monthly commitment necessary.  Even better, you can use your OWN stash of products!!  The only requirement is the one-time purchase of the Magic book ($29.95, plus tax and s/h).  You then bring your own papers and embellishments, and I walk you through the cutting guide to create each gorgeous page.  I will also list the materials I used to create my page, and you have the option to create your own kit if you'd like to recreate the sample page exactly.  There will be a monthly class fee of $5, or pay nothing if you place a CTMH order.  Want more details??  Contact me at 540-338-4110, or email me at thepaperprincess2@comcast.net


Class date:   Tues., April 26
Time:           7-9:30pm
Fee:             $5 (plus a one-time purchase of the Magic how-to book) 
Location:      my house
Materials on my page: 
-Lucky Level 2 paper pack  ($12.95
-Lucky level 2 Assortment  ($4.95)
-Kraft Color-Ready Borders  ($5.95)
-Natural Hemp ($2.25)
-Posterboard Alphabet ($34.95)


Mayberry Recipe Box:




Join me to create this adorable recipe box.  Using the My Creations Recipes/Photo Box, and the adorable new Mayberry papers, this project will look perfect on your kitchen counter.  Makes a great Mother's Day gift!!  Must register by Weds., April 20. Email me at thepaperprincess2@comcast.com, or call me at 540-338-4110

Date:        Thurs., April 28, 7-9:30pm
Fee:          $22, or $15 with a $25 CTMH order
Location:  my house
            

Flower Power Returns!



If you weren't able to get in on the last workshop, why not think about attending Round 2???  :-)  We'll complete this paper flower box, as well as 10 lovely flowers for your "garden".  Have Spring, no matter what the weather!  This project makes a gorgeous Mother's Day gift, or even something special for Teacher Appreciation Day.  Spaces for this class are limited, so register early!

Date:             Sunday, May 1st
Time:             3-6:30 (light snacks and beverages will be provided)
Cost:              $15, or $5 with a $25 CTMH purchase
Location:       my house





No comments:

Post a Comment