CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Card workshop

Wow, the holiday season is coming FAST!!!  Only 65 days left until Christmas.  Time to get started on those cards......:-)

To help you get a jump start on those beautiful handmade cards, I will host a card-making workshop on November 7, from 2-6pm.  I have created templates for 4 different designs....take a look, decide how many you would like to make of each design, and pre-order the number of cards you need.  I will have everything cut for you, you will just need to assemble it all together (don't worry, I'll provide directions)!!  The cost will be $3 per card....make as many or as little as you'd like (well, there is a minimum order of 6 cards!).  Here are the designs:









The picture isn't so great, but Santa has glitter on his beard:




Liquid Glass makes the package oh, so pretty!!: 



The deadline for registering for this class is Wednesday, Oct. 27.  Your spot will be reserved once you contact me, and payment is made.  Contact me by phone (540-338-4110), or email (thepaperprincess2@comcast.net).  Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment