CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

Ok, Ok, I know I'm a day late with this post, but I was busy watching my daughter rock the house at her State gymnastics meet yesterday.  She placed in all 4 events, as well as All-Around, so it was an awesome day!  I have some great pictures to scrap, and can't wait to get into my craft room to play  :-)

So not only is May 1st National Scrapbooking Day, it is also the first day of our new Stamp Of The Month promotion!  May's stamp set is an adorable little set called "Cherish the Moment".  It is an extremely versatile set, with sentiments for many different occassions.  Click here to see the beginning of a blog hop featuring this cute little set.  Over 60 consultants created projects with the set, and posted them for all of us to see!  Look at the project, then click the link at the end to go directly to the next blog and new project.  They are all so cute!  I have to figure out a way to get involved with this blog hop thing. . . hmmmmmmm. . . . Anyway, go check it out!  And click here to get a better picture of the stamps, as well as find out how you can get the set at a discount, or even FREE!!!!!

I'm taking a quick break from making kits for the classes I am teaching this week.  This will be the first of several classes, and I can't wait!  Click the link at the top of the page to see the events calendar.

Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful week-end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment